Sunday, October 9, 2011

嗅觉 . 杂记


Photobucket


有时候我们就是那么一样
说的话一致

就连嗅觉都那么巧合


the leftover scenes .


went to the very nice place, klpac
for a very "art" kind of performing arts


Photobucket

good feel of the library area


Photobucket

in love with the bricks wall


Photobucket

a sharing of photography book from a fren
he said it reminds him of me when he saw this book


Photobucket

咸蛋超人陪睡 :P


Photobucket

goodnites dear ♥

hope you recover asap and have a bling bling eyesight!
:)








3 comments:

snow-v-vicky said...

hor...laser dd aaaaaa....hope vincent fas fas recover...n c he would like to recommend me their service mou..hehe..^^

白凌。 said...

eh me too me too! remember tell me how. but my power so high, I think 无药可救咯。>_<

mirxu ♡ said...

hahah i m nt sure izzit charges by power level or wt.. but thy re hving a package of rm 2388 for both eyes! :)